Friday, December 17, 2004

Xmas gift

These days have turned into silence, not even sights mean word. We're killing ourselves, we 're killing every second of joy... what a nice xmas gift.

Dear Santa:
For this xmas I want my whole family dead. I'm tired of them already and I think I'd do it better alone anyway. Every minute, every second is like "2minuteshate" against their better judgement. I wish I could erase this walls and tear off all the canvas, burn the whole house down. I'm pissed as hell, if I could snatch a gun and shoot them till hell freezes over it would be great.

Wait a minunte Santa, forget what I asked for before, I'll kill'em myself... one by one. Thanx anyways.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cuke said...

Hmm.. interesting.. I'd be interested to know more about you.. i could take this a number of ways, unfortunately i take it one particular way..

11:41 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

hey, who is this? :P
how u took it?

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home