Monday, December 20, 2004

Blood in hands.

I'm sorry I've been somewhat gone this days. I was kind of busy cleaning up the blood of my hands. The body, well it was such a mess to get rid of it, I mean it was such a mess to throw it away. Ohh yeah, I killed my dad, not last nite, but the nite before that. I waited till he fell asleep and then I murdered him with this camping knife I have. It was kind of OK, just that the blood spread round the whole place. My mom didn't even notice it. I even got the keyboard wasted with blood and shit.

Yesterday I was at home and I saw his ghost, well it seems I'll never get rid of him. I was practically scared when I saw him, but I didn't scream or anything. I know he's dead now, so things prolly will go easier. Well I'm off for today or maybe I'll pass by latter and post something nice.

Ps..
Nobody will know where I burried my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home