Saturday, December 25, 2004

WOW it's Xmass!!!

Wenooooo, today is Xmass and yesterday was the best Xmass Eve ever. I went to my aunt's and had dinner with my family, it was all nice and shit, and there it was the ghost of my dad again. But after the dinner I went to Pam's that was the shitzznizz heheehe El Sesso is so funny and Pam miamigacomemundo. We start watching this movie "the Shaft" for Christ's sake worst movie ever and we only got like 20 mins of it. Then we switched to Spiderman 2, it was OK. :). The night was pretty fun, Thanx guys... I thought this Xmass was about to suck big time since I murdered my dad.

I missed her so bad, she was sleeping so I hope it was with me, hehehe. "...so clap my hand and take me away(8)" --> date el coro ahora dike cantando :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

aww dude!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

(: :*

"Lokooooo ke mohawk ma apero tiene ese tigre."

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home