Thursday, December 30, 2004

They took the love from my life and put the sex on the Internet.

Hi dear Mona :)

These past days have been such a normal thing. Have done nothing much but playing some basketball and watching some movies. My dad's ghost talked to me last night, blah!. Man, I need to practice some guitar, it's been like a week or so I haven't even touched it. Hope there's something good up for today. I'm going out with my mom, maybe I'll buy some nice stuff. A couple of presents for my kids :) perhaps. Where is the exit door to the fun?

Yesterday I spent the whole day in wonderland. Even when I was playing with the guys I was the Rabbit chasing Alice in my mind. At least I finally talked to her deep late nite, something between 11.45 and 12 something, it only about 20 minutes but at least is something. I'm wishing vacations end so she'd go back to her normal life and I could have her "mine".

Well dear Blog this is something by now. Maybe tonite I'll tell u some few more things. Love u :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home