Sunday, October 28, 2007

Take some time

Yesterday was a lot of wasting time during the day. Senseless, I drove for hours and got nowhere. The masks where all around, non of the like, I wasn't mean to wear a disguise. The cold water drew a silver night and sucked the stars from the sky; good that I saved mine. We had good talky time, and then we consumed ourselves in drinks, driving to cuddling... in our minds. I've actually noticed that it's getting hard to say goodbye, even if the "bye" it's proper and good.

Friday I went to the movie theater, Saw IV was some kind of good. Little messy and gooey, but then again if you are lost dark and cold, you hold tight and wait for things to come. Remembering that the space between your fingers was made for for someone else to place their fingers and your ribs were made to hold arms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nejyn said...

Remembering that the space between your fingers was made for... for someone else to place their fingers and your ribs were made to hold arms.

Awww dood!! U almost made me cryy! Q cute! =* Te loveo!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home