Sunday, December 24, 2006

Piano... piano... and more piano in the back

The clock bleeds time so quickly that we are lost in the now in a second. There are a lot of things to say, even tho some of them are so screaming out of my flesh that you might know them already. Like I should have finished that story that day, it had "bestseller" written right on top of it- Shakespeare would've been jealous. I've actually been meaning to point something out for a while now but it keeps slipping my mind. Just in case someone has mislead you to believe otherwise, I'm experimenting some jumping-shaking-dancing inside my very chest... I think is happiness - I'm pretty sure it is.

So, just so you know, I never decided to let this piece fall apart to extinction, it just happened, I guess. Once you get so used to the usual you don't want to inhale the very same air u exhale - do you? ...And once the play goes so exciting and awesome that feels like a lie, you are not free enough to go and scream about it - You just enjoy it. Whatever, yesterday was just too amazing for me not to run and play the old nextdoor lady roll. Cris, Daniel and Sharon are here, and we all managed to get along yesterday night at this random liquor store. What ended up in the 70% of us drunk. It's 11.11 now, I should make a wish...
OK, back on what I was saying, this kids were totally wasted and being so dumb. Paul was speaking Japanese to everybody, it was hilarious. We looked like a bouncing round town circus, full of clowns, smiles and crazy kids. It's in what I am into now... or not into, but I'm kind of amazed with Panic! at the Disco's show.


I will write more often... or maybe not.

kiss... kiss... kiss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home