Saturday, February 04, 2006

Indie Holocaust, take 1

Hey Mon, how did u do this week?

I've been pretty busy dealing with the DBS affairs. I got to skip classes tho. The guys were here on wenesday and I was pleased that they remembered me from Boston :). We had a blast that night, I can tell. Lot of booze and crazy kidz around. On thursday the had this signing at Musicalia trying to manage the kids was a pain in the ass, but it was worth when we saw that everybody was pleased. That same nite we hung out at Daniel's for a bit and then everybody went home.

Yesterday was the show, so I was at the Olimpico the whole day with Danny setting things up while Paul and the guys were setting other things up. After some good work we got thinggies ready for the nite. The show was pretty hilarious, but I won't talk about it, cuz if u missed it then u don't deserve to know about it :* bye babe.

[Scenary: La Zona]
Crackhead girl: dame un peso jesucrito.
Tyler:...
Chris: el no habla espaniol.
Crackhead girl: gimi uan peso for mi.
Tyler: no comprende ingles.


Ps...
Efrem called me Socrats, lol. - funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home