Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm not happy to say that I'm the bullet that hits your back

This week has been filled with bounches of up and unders, things are just happening and it's not like I foreseen them. I don't even know how's everything dealing with the daily happening and I'm stucked behind slowed timer clocks. I went to "Parkeo" on monday for Alejandro's bday, and it was kinda fun, then the guys and I went to Andy's to have some booze and play dominoes - Michelle came with us too. Tuesday, I went to "Casa de teatro" and it was kindda weird night, so let's say I just went out with my friends and ended up with Michelle and her friendz. Yesterday I went with Jayme, Aida and Lala to eat some empanadas... and... well - I don't know. After the empanadas we went to this place where JuanJavier has a fireworks store and we... well.. uhmm.. - I don't know. Today I wanted to get wasted so bad... BLAH! I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home