Friday, December 16, 2005

sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensamble...

I just got home, this is something really strange look: I decided that I'd cut my hair, so I went to the barber shop, when I got there I found out that the guy that cuts my hair, got shot last monday and he's hospitalized. That gotta be something, a signal or whatever. So I won't have a haircut anysoon... I think.

I did great on the final I had last tuesday, after that I was with Michelle and her friend Pavel, we went to see Carlos Sanchez, he's pretty funny. Michelle's mom and auntie were there, that was even funnier. We had some beers, some cigarettes and a pretty chill out nite. The day after we went to CinemaCafe, Ania Paz was playing some jazz - or she was supposed to play, Yaser and some guys played instead - I got some comments from Pavel, about somethin... I just don't wanna look too excited. Yesterday I sat on my ass the whole day, just playing some guitar. Tonite, tonite, tonite... Chris is home, but I don't know what we doing. Let's get wasted!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home