Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wonderwoman walking on the CesarNicolasPenson St.

Wow, a week a go I talked to u... it's been a while. Last thursday was Lui's bday, it was fun - the guys at the station. Friday I saw this movie, "The exorcism of Emily Rose" and it was kinda good; the movie isn't scarry at all but I had Kat screaming on my right ear. Since sunday I've been just crazy, everyday I find out that I have to do a lot of things for skul and that's kinda killing me. I had a hard exam yesterday... it was Operation's Ivestigation and it wasn't easy at all. I don't know...

The past few days I've come and tried to write but I've been so tired and spaced out that I couldn't. My inspiration is walking around and... Kathy, I've been trying to pretend the world is not falling appart for us to crash at some point, but one can't control what's inside, and no, I do not want to manage it at all. Meeting another subjects, I'm standing where desire is overtaking the kingdom and the obligations are being banned out of town, I'm growing up as myself. I shot Billy Joe yesterday's morning... Tre argued, but whatever.


Ps...
I will annoy u... with every waking breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home