Friday, September 30, 2005

This I wrote in 1985

Well... today was my last exam for the week, I did pretty good. I woke up kindda early today, for studying and shit. I studied the whole morning and I fell asleep at lunch time. I went to skul and I just got some Estadistics class, then I had my exam. We were hanging out there, Jp, Joch, Lui, Paul and I... fun times. After that I got this sic class - I hate it. I've been home since 10:00 doing nothing and is not like I want to do nothing is just that I can't do something.

Marina wrote me today... I had like four days without writting, but she's fine. I wrote her back and stuff. I miss them people. That weird feling cameback and hit me right in the chest again... only if I could know what's happening with me. Blah! I'm just talking to much crap... I'm off, bye Mon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home