Thursday, September 15, 2005

Carlo Magno died in my arms

Hi Mon... This is the first time this week that I actually have time to write, that's why I've been distant the past days. Skul is loading me up... that's all I do. I can play guitar from time to time but is not that easy for the rest of the things I'd like to do. I can't believe I'm so exhaust already and we're just starting. I've been writting few things in my skul hours, I dunno I just find inspiration between the dumb and the anoying. I'm quite bored of everything myself these days, like I said few dasome time ys ago... seems that everything here's been done.

I went to eat empanadas today, we had this thing and then some of the guys cancelled - I sit and think about it, it seems this is never happening. I just don't want desire and selfbeing turn into a ghost, never want to "grow up". I am... nevermind. Kathy is mad at me I guess, she just wanted me to call Enmanuel and tell him to get online so she can talk to him and I just said no. I hate smart people getting fucked up by blindness that minds make out of love - irrational.

I'm too tired to keep going... I'm going to sleep. Have a good nite.


Ps...
Blocking people on ur MSN won't make them go away to another planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home