Saturday, September 03, 2005

2:07 AM Moon... no stars this time.

I'm sorry that I've been gone, but I've had few things to do... like homework. The city is pretty boring these days, like everything to do has been done already turning life into routine, like u've already read this page. Wensday I went to eat empanadas with Paul, was kinda kul. Yesterday I don't even remember everything is blury between guiitar strings, pics, books and pencils. Today... I dunno what to say about today... I saw Lulah, that kinda made me happy.

Actually, I was happy today, I dunno it was a pretty kul day till the second I got home and I realize that I kinda don't fit here anymore. I found my place, and I want to stay there, even tho I can't by now. Situations are turning black and white like an old fashion comic, but there's no hero this time. I'm drowning in my own breath I need to be taken far away, far to somewhere I'd like.

1 Comments:

Blogger lulahhh said...

hihi hablan de mi aki=p muah=*

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home