Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Right now... it seems I'd walk u to the next train station, but I'm coming back half away.

Hola Mon, how are u now? ...how have u been? ...long time no talk and I'm really missing our latenight/earlymorning talks. I'm really sorry about leaving u aside all this time, but behind lot of things to do and the fact that I don't have easy access to a computer, I've couldn't help it.

Everything is just the same as the last time we talked, I'm here in Maine. It's so fucking cold and not enlighting at all. I'm living with some dominican guys and two rusians - Really crazy guys, by the way. I kinda miss a lot of things from my house, but to be honest it's not like I'd like to be back. Yesterday I called my mom from this celphone that I borrowed from a girl. Mami is fine, missing me a lot, she's so crazy, I mean she's like charging money on my creditcard, I'm doing ok without that money, but I won't fight some help :P. I'm trying to get some funsuffs to do, like going to shows and visiting some places, maybe next weekend I'm going to Boston or something. Like u can see I'm on lot of things and pretty much nothing at the same time, but hell at least I'm not in college ;).

If u can, please say hi to all my friendz. Sometimes I feel myself up to a hang out with them, then I realize they're not here. I'm off now, I've to go... I love u lotz and I want u to take care of urself.


Ps...
I really miss going to the beach. I (heart) You from the inside.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nejyn said...

Awwwww, Nik0 :P Long time no see, no talk... :/ Oh well at least you're alive :D Nada ninio cuidate mucho :D And have fun!! =***

12:55 AM  
Blogger Logan said...

u wanna go to the beach? close your eyes.... AH! guess what?! there you are ;)

you never left it, it's stuck within you.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home