Monday, April 18, 2005

Angels and spies

Hi sweetie, I'm sorry the nohearingaboutme thing, I've felt like swallowing. Yesterday I was really mad, or not mad but like frustrated, first I had two games in the morning and I lost them both... I stand the most not scoring than loosing, I mean in both games I did 12 in the first and 23 in the second and I lost them both - Yeah, I'm not onemanteam. Then I went to my guitar class and after that I got to the library - In vain cuz no one was there. I got home and got into science, and all of a sudden Amaury told me that we had some troubles with the going out thing. Ten minutes later he said he wasn't going, that he was about to go to Idunnowhere - Yeah, there I got like mad. But there it came my heroine - Poly to the rescue - and told me she could pick me up, and so she did, she picked me up with some guys and we went to the "MardiGras". Right in this part it's seems to be a whole different time-day-moment, I dunno my night switched into a memories-angryness-happiness, Idunnohowtocallit thing. I saw Patricia, we talked a lot, had fun she hugged me like hellish, I dunno, it was nice... Jenny is so cute, my little baby. I saw my japanesse friend, we ended up bad... I dunno, it was a ignoringfightingflirting thing, like she was playing to hate but the innerself released the truth, so I got like mad and shit and did some ignoringstupidfull things. Gabby called me and told me that Lulah was with her and that she wanted to see me, so I got happy and went to see her... :) Lulah is so nice - Although u don't read this: MUAH!!!.


Elle et moi

Today, I woke up early and studied a bit, then I went out and ate with Kathy, Lorin, Luz, Naty, Rossy and David... It was so nice and rebuilding, goshhh I love Kathy, I so love her, she's so so me/mine, I enjoy every second we spent together.
We love to see you smile:)

After that I came back home and keep on books, but I got tired and went to the court, I didn't play at all, but I saw few games and hung with Georges :). That's it, I'm off... bye baby.


Ps...
Still searching for ur name...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home