Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Who brought me here?

Hi blog, today was a quick day - Bing Bang, thank u man. But first of all let's talk about yesterday, I went to skul and to be honest I didn't fall asleep because Jaime was such a clown, hahaha. The whole day this guy was joking around and shit - Quiet funny. Then I got home and did everything homework till 2:00 AM. Ok, back in today, I woke up at 9:10, but I closed my eyes - Blinked - then it was 10:30, I took a bath, practiced guitar and finished some shit I had for today. I got home at 3:45 and without nooticing it was 6:30 and I was at "Dibujo", the teacher did practically nothing - Like always - so I got home at 7:30. I started to do this practice I have due tomorrow and weirdly it was 11:30 all of a sudden, so here I am, I've ended everything homework and I'm realizing that college is driving me insane since this whole post just talks about skul and homeworks... GOSH!!!


Bye Blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home