Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dee Dee

Hola blog, I'm wasted here on the same chair I always sit, tired, exhaust of college and craving for a coke. My day started helluva early, like at 8:00. I did just nothing the whooole morning, it was so brutal that I even went to my higschool at 1:15 just to walk around. I got to college at 4:00 and got this two freaking hours of ISC-Lab. Something near 7:30 the teacher from Dibujo came - Yeah, the class is supposed to be at 6:00 - and wrote a classwork which I didn't had to do because I'm exonerated. At 1o:00 I had this noisy thing with some friends, the shit is that I had to wait like two hours doing nothing till 10. My day was blah as hell. And that's it, I'm done for today, so I'm leaving... bye Blog.


Ps...
Disaster Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home