Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It stole a smile...

Hey blog, I was so close to drop it and not post for today since the server seems to be slow as hell. I woke up late today, I was exhausted, maybe it was the pool and shit. I dunnoed a lot and only ate just a bit. I got to school at 4:00 and had my Science test grade, I got a 17/20, pretty nice. Then I went ot eat pizza with Paul - hehehe - and after that we took calculus. I had "ISC" exam today - like I care, like I need to study - haha it was a sure 20/20 thing. I walked all the way back home, Pierina is a nice company, round the hood I saw Georges and some guys, nice to see them.


Sweetness

Kathy went to my skul today, it was great to see her, to talk to her, to hug her. I dunno everytime I'm round her I just get fucking happy. She spent like one hour with me and it was just like twentysix hours or something. I wish she just get on taking right choices about things in her life, and I know she loves her carreer but she has to care about herself as well - blah! I love her.

I recieved news about my trip, it's all settled already, things are done. So now u know fucking May 5th, get here soon.


Ps...
If u break a heart, I'll break a face... and it's a promise.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home