Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Hey dude, u know where can I get some cronic?"

Sup blog? ...I'm ok, I just saw this movie "Harold and Kumar go to the White Castle" hahaha that movie's so fucking funny. U never imagine a dude asking for cronic at Princeton, hahaha, or prepgirls doing fucking shitwar. That movie really got my mood upleveled.

Looking backwards my day was really nice today, I mean I slept well, woke up late, ate good homemade food, went to college and just got one class. By the time I got here it was something near 6:30 so I got online and did some things. Right at 9:something I went and rent some movies with my mom, and that's it. I just have 2 more hours of class, and I'm free for the week. I'ma blaze some shits up, hahaha - Springbreak here I go :) - And soon the semester will meet May and it'll be over, then: Boston here I go!!!!! YAYY!! ;)... Catcha later babe.


Ps...
Mario, thanx for the movie advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home