Monday, March 14, 2005

She's living in Amsterdam

Hi dear blog. I'm sorry about not posting yesterday, but I was kinda tired and I have to admit that Omerta really takes u to another world. I woke up at 11:00 and then had meal at home. In the afternoon I went to this game I had - Yeah we won. Then I got home like at 7:30, had dinner, read a bit of science and then I was on Omerta's pages. I couldn't sleep shit last night - Thanx mosquitos. I woke up at 7:00 because I had to be at college at 8:00 to be at a factory at 9:00. The factory was bored, We got late and altough the guy that showed it to us was a nice guy I got hell bored. Uhmmm now I'm here, playing with Monalisa and about to practice.

I wish I didn't have to go to school. I'm tired of this semester, May 5th get here soon. I'll post something tonite, I promise :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home