Thursday, March 10, 2005

Garbage message from the telescreen...

Hey blog, I just got home, I was eating empanadas with Paul and Cano - hehe this guy Cano is such a charater, really funny guy. Last night I dunnoed a bit, played some guitar and spent some time on the phone. This morning it was hell to get up, I mean I dunno how the fuck I got awake at the end. At 10:30 I could release my body from the blankets, I settled my flight date, I'm leaving May 5th, thanx God. Then I got back home and did Gina like 3 hours, really nice.

My classes today were weirdas, I mean every subject took the full two hours of class. I dunno it was kinda hellish. At least at the end we went and got the empanadas, that shit really got my mood up-leveled. Hey, I started the book today, that one I told u about "Omerta" by Mario Puzzo. I just don't know how I got to that book, maybe it was MarsVolta or maybe it was LamofGod... what I do know is that the Prologue really kick ass, so I think it'll be a cool book. I'ma get my eyes over the lines now, catcha later babe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

u´re leaving?

9:11 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

Yeah kid, like u didn't know :P

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home