Friday, February 25, 2005

Unpassioned ugly people...

Good morning blog, yesterday I woke up early cuz we, me and Paul, are still studiying for the calculus test on monday. Paul spent the morning here and at 4:00 we went to this class "Vida Critiana", after that we went to another class "Seguridad Industrial" not bad after all, I mean the teacher was kinda happy yesterday and we had a funny time. That was my day, more or less, I went bed really late and I don't know why.

Today I woke up at 7:15 because of Monalisa, that by the way just fell from my legs and met the floor backwards - She's ok. Today I'll to this conference, I'm kindda excited, I hope I have luck and all that. I shall be taking a bath and changing clothes but Monalisa is simply avoiding me from doing it. Well I'm off, wish me luck, ciao blog...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

hell yeah!!!!
gabbs is coming?????

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home