Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I should try Calculus.

Hello blog... I'm so happy today, I finally took my science test and I did it ok. I spent the morning studying with Paul - Been there done that - and at 4:00 I got it. It was challenging I must say, but I really did it fucking well. After that I took another test, ISC-theory, that was like a joke or something, helluva easy. I got home early and my mom made me dinner :) - Back to the roots. I had this I don'tknowhowtocallit thing with this kid again, I'm getting tired of it, I mean it was ok the first, second, third and even fourth time but it's been like twentyfive times in less than two months. I would like to know if getting unusual things inside mouths drives girls insane or something - WHATEVER!!!.

Ok, about something else... uhmmm damn! I just had something else to say and it ran out of my mind... blah it must be the tiredness. Talk to u later... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

tu ere medio atrevio cuando hablas, eso e lo q me killa d ti... nadie e dif nah, to el mundo e igual al final

2:24 PM  
Blogger L'aerodynamique said...

suck-rates! ;p

9:19 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

*De ke tu hablas Pamela?

*Hola Eileen linda:*, ke lo ke?Mandale un kiss y un jarro de arena con hielo a LulaBunny. She'll understand.

10:12 PM  
Blogger L'aerodynamique said...

Nico, haha yo tambien entendi pq ella me hizo el cuento. Y yo te encontraba tan calmadito.. =P

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home