Saturday, February 19, 2005

...on NBC (Live show)

Well blog, what can I say, my day was normal all the way... some skul, some homework, some hang out just the usual thing. I woke up hell early cause Monalisa started to scream, then I fed her and fell asleep again. I took Gina to this place where she can be fixed, I just hope it gets ok - Thanx Paul. I went to skul and had a little "Dibujo y Disenio" test - I did fine. After that I went with mom to this petshop, and bought a couple of things for Monalisa.

We argued again, seems like we're two different person at this spot of the road, I mean I'm not getting her point anywhere. I'm trying to be Mr. Friend because I don't wanna loose her but she isn't helping me out. And then she came out with this wirddo question and didn't give an explanation. I wish she could say things the way they really are, the way she really feels.

I called Amaury and we went out. The streets? ...they were bored, nothing came up, just this few minutes with some friends and funny things they said. Gab? ...she stayed at home today - Yeah I missed her around. I got back home past 10 minutes and I'm sleepy. Love u Blog.


Ps...

*1: I thought u told me he has broken ur heart. I heard u saying u'll never talk to him anymore and now he's back on his he. Good luck with that my honey friend, good luck with that. I hope u just happy and he'd be chavalier and well behavied. Other wise I'ma... pick up the pieces of ur heart while his friends pick up the pieces of his face.

*2: Carmelo Anthony MVP and ain't needing a $90,000,000 contract for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home