Friday, February 11, 2005

Two hours later...

Well I went and came. Nothing changed, but the time I was with Amaury and Gab was nice, and Alex rocked. At least I laughed and had a good listen. Here is something that was on my mind all the way staring at the window...


Clouds act like catchers
they play at getting all the lightballs
blinding my steps... killing the long view...
I barely see the top of my nose,
and I'm supposed to preview the future tense
building something for the next 50-60-70 years
while I can't even get a day straight.
This play is eating all my senses
surrounding me borders - These fences
are statics shocking my brain...
-80 hopes of living, right now
picture myself like another tip
which the outside layer burned
laid and waiting in the ashtray...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home