Sunday, February 06, 2005

Setting fire to sleeping giants :)

Well dear blog here I am. You won't even imagine how many times I've opened this page and tried to write something, but there has always been this something that interrupts me.Yesterday I got everything documents done - finally. At night I went to this punk show and it was OK, Mulligan simply rocked asses. I was with my japanesse friend nice and shit, then I saw Amaury and Gab.

Today I don't even know how I got up, I mean I went to sleep at 4:00 am and I was awake at 8:30, can you believe it? I went to my guitar class and then I studied some calculus with Paul. Yeah I know college sucks ass. Tonite, I went to Felafel and after that we took a ride and ended up in Drinks to Go. Now here I am at home, bored and pretty mad because my cellphone just got crazy or something like that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

Cellphones are alive, dude....

11:43 AM  
Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

ahhhh si y q importante soy q ni dices q me viste! =(

12:04 PM  
Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

cellphones are alive

2:49 PM  
Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

entonce?

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home