Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Finding the way back to lost.

Today I was OK, I ran this morning, this time 6 kms. I came home and got this call from this place.. hehehehe great news :P. Then I practiced some guitar and had some food. At 4:00 O'clock I went to school. "Computos" can be such a boring subjects if you know everything they'll say about it already. Then I got this subject that I really like, "Dibujo y DiseƱo Industrial"... but the teacher didn't show up so it was free time. I stayed a couple of hours there with some friends, nice time, nothing awesome but OK.

Maybe tomorrow I'll play some basketball or something. I dunno I need to do something different, college is taking life out of my living. I hate the routine.

Switching stages, Radi and Cris have this coming back trip tomorrow... so I'm wishing them guys a nice fly.

Ciao blog. :*

2 Comments:

Blogger L'aerodynamique said...

hey niko.. como estas? q te cuentas?

9:40 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

hola ninia gonita.. :P

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home