Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Talking to silhouettes of time...

This has been through my head since the last time we angry talked, but I've been dunnoing about saying it. I think I'm losing the touch of touching and make kneel. I don't want to lose you this way... I don't want to lose you in anyway. Maybe some things are not full explained and we're just lying in different spots of the iceberg. Maybe is that and I hope it is. The time is passing by and we're getting farther... what we'll do when distances become longer than what walking can take?

I'm the only guilty, it's all my fault, I'm sorry for everything I've said and I've felt. You're the one lying in bed, I'm the one having fun. Falling in love shouldn't be something I'd be doing, I forgot I was reserved just to be the best of friends, the guy who knows how to listen and how to hug. I'm not able to love someone deeper than friendship, my world is not up to that. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize this and that I was so stupid for not showing I care... and I care, I'll snatch my heart with all its feelings, or I'll do something like that.

I wish I could forget things that I'm feeling inside the skin, but I can't. I wish I could turn back time and avoid my heart of feeling things I'm feeling, but I can't. I wish I could change the words and make them mean something different. I wish I could make u understand that I'm not into loosing you or changing you... I wish I could make you understand that you're the same person you were two or three months ago.

Say a few more words... make it hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home