Saturday, January 08, 2005

If I'm just bad news, then you're a liar.

Yesterday I got home pretty fucking late, something near 4.something and the first thing I saw was this msg on my mailbox. A letter with a few angry tears and pieces of broken believings. Well, I'm human and I can also break hearts, eventho' I never meant to break something at all.

Anger filled my lungs and brain, but hell-state-of-mind is not an excuse, right? I'm supposed to be the hardest fence, I support you and you mess it up... not like one or twice but tons. Whatever, I'm not blaming you, and you're not a bad person, and it's not your fault, and I love you still and the next time I have to save your ass from something/someone I'll do it.

I could also pretend nothing happened, and maybe you weren't getting this things the way you're... I wasn't mad at the fact of you speakable mouth, I was mad at your stupidity. It's not something easy to care about you and have things done to get the care-thing done too and sometimes you just make it harder. I want you to realize that the shit doesn't affects me, I'm not the bulls eye on this.

Maybe I should have erased my post once things got back to OK, but that's not me and you know it. I'm not the kind of guy who hides things just to make others happy or to lie to them. I'm not this guy who tells you something just to put a smile up your face. If I tell you something is cuz it's true and you fucking know it. I have had you to read it, I WANTED you to read it... cuz it's the only way I've found you to come up and think about things you do.

Best friends means I pulled the trigger
Best friends means u get what u deserve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home