Wednesday, January 05, 2005

These days...

I've been gone 4 days. Sorry, I didn't forget about you... I've just been busy. Someone has been kinda lost too, Pam where have you been girl?

...Naw getting back on this bizz, I've been playing basketball, practicing a lot. I hope I make the team and go to PR this month. I've been also practicing guitar, since my classes will start this next Friday. I tried out my voice today, man I'm getting mad good, I think I've never reached the notes I reached today. Sometimes life can be such a great something. Anyhow, I wish she was at home to talk a bit. It seems those late nite talks are becoming daily chores for me and my heart. I'm loving her.

"I'm turning from you, I'm turning from you... I'm taking it back, so colors don't turn from black to blue (8)!!! lalalala"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home