Monday, January 17, 2005

Sixty-seven hours later.

Hello Blog!

I don't understand why I get so mad about nothing lately.

Yesterday I went out to this Ariel's Bday thing, in vain. Non of the guys and girls went, so the shit was blah!. Like 30 minutes after I was in Rio, Kathy called me all of a sudden and she said "where you are? I'm coming for you, I wanna see you." We went to this friend of her that's such a great guy, friendly as hell. We had a good time there. Then she took me home like at 1.30 and we spent almost an hour and 30 minutes at my condo's parking lot, talking. Man it was like the whole three-years-not-talking conversation, it was the best that could happened to me this new year. I'll never forget about last nite, it was just like the old times :). Then Kathy left and the guys got home so we stayed outside blahblihng and blahblihng.

I called this girl like three or four times, she didn't pick it up. I really wanned to hear her voice but... things aren't always the way we want them to be, right?

Now today was fucking hell at the time I had to be up. I tried million ways to avoid the waking but my mom kept calling my name. We went out and had lunch. I got home and slept three hours and then my mom woke me up again, we went to buy my stuff for college and my brothers stuff for school. It was OK all the way, till I got home and almost killed my little brother, lol.

This has been sixty-seven hours later, I'm such a mess. this is such a... disaster. Ciao :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home