Friday, January 14, 2005

Few words about few things.

Yesterday night, I started to write something... but I just didn't end it. Maybe I was too tired, or maybe it was the weather, who knows. The day ran as usual as this week has been, just chilling at home, whithout a chance to go out cuz of the rain. At least I got like 2 chapters more from this book Im reading and I also practiced some guitars. Today I'm back in college, I wish my teachers'd be nice and that. I'm on 9 subjects or something near, this semester is gonna be hell. But I have to do it that way if I wanna fly to the States the whole summer.

Switching subjects, I've been writting some things, it seems the desire and passion are back. Lot of days with bounch of ideas but without any will of expressing them, or something. Maybe is just the weather again. I just love coldish days.

Well my house is a mess cuz their like changing the doors and all that shit, pretty noisy and dusty, so I'm leave this here, maybe I'll post something tonite. :* Bye Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home