Saturday, January 15, 2005

7:00... and some minutes to write.

Yesterday I came home pretty late and I didn't feel exactly like posting about my day, so the lastnite post will be today's post :)...

I went to school at 4.something and got this class that seems to be quiet interesting. Then I spent a few minutes in my dad's office printing some shit, including Cedric's book ;). The nite was good, till the moment I got this few not-nice-words with a friend that's really important to me. I'm learning that maybe I should stay quiet more often and stop saying things that although they're true and careful at the end just hurt and break... I'm sorry.

I went out with Gab and Amaury, all of a sudden. We went to Falafel... I got you on my mind :(:)... Then we took a walk to the park and had some "quality" time with some friends, hahahaha. I saw this girl that maybe hasn't ever been there, haha but it was nice to see her and talk to her, in fact I didn't know she knew my name :P. Then we took Gab home and we went all the way back to 8Doors. Some fun - some talk - some dance - cool time. I needed, I was about to blah! since she were sort of far. I got home at 4 O'clock.

A nice day? Maybe. But I wasn't really sure about the whole Me&You thing. But today... today is a nice day all the way. Good luck with that dance baby :* ...te kiero mucho mi amiguita japonesa.

2 Comments:

Blogger L'aerodynamique said...

niko.. tq! :*

7:19 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

y io tk! :)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home