Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Gimme a 360 days year vacation.

ARG!!!! I went to college today, it was awful my teachers sucks, the subjects sucks, the only nice things were my friends. I HATE COLLEGE, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!

Ok, now that I got my Anger Managed :P I woke up at 7 oclock today. I made this routine about running each day a few Kms. I ran 5 Kms and I was aitte, Hehehe. There's nothing much to say, I practiced guitar and uhmmm I dunno, my day was college from 4:00 to 10:00, yeah I know... FUCK!!!!

I'm phone talking with my japanesse friend now, so I'm off... Bye Blog :*

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

cojelo variado. moo-ah =) ahhhh pk te guta hehe

8:23 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

I'm working on it... :* hehe me encanta eso dike moo-ah

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home