Friday, January 28, 2005

Two more years of this?

Yeah I know, I've been gone. But is not my fault, well not only my fault I shall say. The projects for school are getting harder and they take more and more of my time every day. Which means that I've had to get up early and work on them, then go to school and when I got back home I'm just tired as hell, but at that moment I still need to get some homework ended. Yup, is fucking hell out here... and there are some people arguing about war and that kindda shit :P. These days have been just the same. I mean about the whole routine thing and that, yesterday I didn't even eat empanadas with Paul, yeah the tradition is broken. It has been the same waking up at 8:30 doing some shit from school, getting there at 4:00 coming back home at 10:00 and then keep on some shit from school.

The only new thing is that with all this work I have now, this pressure, situations are driving me to this spot where I really have to decide if I will keep on this shit or if I should drop school and do something I really feel like doing, but from the heart. Is not that I don't like this shit I'm in... well actually is just that I really don't like it enough. I have to admit that is interesting and sometimes you feel yourself like wanting to learn, but I don't really see myself through time and working on things I'm learning. I'd really love to get into something arts or music, or something like that. I told my mom that today, she knows I'm a forever-artist, it has been myself for 19 years. But she just came up with this stupid thing them parents always say "get something real in what to support your life, then you can learn/do anything you like"... just seems they don't see that I feel it like a waste of my time.

Well blog, I'm off so I can keep on working in this other essay I have. Love you :*


Ps...

Remember that issue I told u about?
It's done... and well done. :) And I'm glad, I was there where dunnoing about how to act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home