Sunday, January 23, 2005

A night in California

Hi blog...

I'm so happy today, I just don't know why... the only thing I know is that I'm happy as hell. Yesterday I went out with the guys, we had dinner and then we went to DrinksToGo. We talked shit about sizes and other stuffs and listened to some \m/ thing. Like 1 or 2 hours later I received this call from my japanesse friend telling me she wanned to see me and that she'll get there.

In my way to meet her I saw this ghost, this girl... she, she that used to make me shake... she that used to make me hers... it was nice to see her, it was really nice in fact. She is kinda pretty but sad now though, I dunno. She just doesn't seem to smile the same. I have to admit I've been afraid for months about that moment, there where I'd have to meet her again, but I faced the seconds really though. Maybe I'm just in love again.

After some minutes of talking the guys decided to leave Drinks, but I felt kindda weird leaving Lei alone, so I just stayed. We talked and dunnoed for like 20mins or something, then we got to Falafel, hehehe the witch! - It was nice all way long, then Amaury called me and picked us up. We got home. :) nice night huh?

Ohh, I love u sooO!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger L'aerodynamique said...

ninia gonita? haha, :$.. como has estado niko?
lots of kisses!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home