Saturday, January 22, 2005

Turning days into words.

Hello... couple of days without posting. Did you miss me Blog?

Well, Last time I wrote was Tuesday so I'm starting this on Wednesday. My PC connection got fucked up and I didn't have time to fixed it up till today. Wednesday I did it as usual, ran like 5 kms and then I had class. Each day I want more that shit over. I'm really taking it serious to drop it and switch stages. Thursday was an OK day, due to my lack of internet I spent a nice time with my brother, then I had college again.. and I got freaking mad. Friday, was holiday and me and my family went out and have some fun. Hahaha playing football at the mall with my bro is the best thing ever, hahaaha. After that we played some basketball. The night was nice, I saw my Japanese friend and this friend of her, I laughed a lot. Then I went to 8Doors with Amaury, and got home pretty late.

This days have been normal, but not. OK but sad... I don't know.

"...How did u get so close to me (8)."

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

mmm eto me baja a karma, yo me desapareci y tu no sabia de mi, y ahora tu te desaparece y yo no se nah de ti.... just so u know i miss u... mientras tu estas en la uni yo toy en parkeo, mientras estas en 8D toy en cinnamon, mientras tas un domingo totao en tu kasa yo toy en margarita... mmm yeah i miss you. lets go ouuuuut somewhere we both feel good. i neeeeed u, y vamo a ve si eta semana tienes tiempo pa una clasesita de math, toy saliendo temprano del cole... tu me avisas. te kiedo :*

3:56 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

Pammmiieeee io te kiedo tambien. Vamos a ver como hacemos para la clasesita :) aunke la Uni me tiene loko si. Deja de bebe y jevitia nama veo en tu blog ke tas drunk all the time. Lo mejor ke hicimos fue sacar esto, hehehe at least we can know about each other.

Call ur own way - I'll be with u
make mistakes and I'll forgive u...
:* love u miamiguitacomemundo!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home