Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Inertiatic...

Dear blog...

Today was an awesome day, I mean it.. the whole day was perfect. I didn't matter that I went to bed late as hell, it didn't matter that I didn't sleep at all, I woke up at 8:30, I was going to the beach with Amaury, Anyoli and Gabz. Amaury picked me up at 10:00 and then we picked up Gabz and her sister (Laura). Then we picked up Anyolie and went to the supermarket :P.

We went to Embasy, the beach was great, big waves, cold water, hot sun, not crowded, perfect. Gabz's sister is nice and funny, I had a good time with her. I saw Paul, Virgy and some other friends at the beach. I played football too, hehehe. It was a one-day-do-it-all :P. I got to Santo Domingo at 6:something. We left Laura at home and went to eat some HotDogs. Then I got home and here I am.

I finished this essay for school and got almost all my homework done. I'm kinda sleepy and shit, but I just don't want to sleep right now. I'm tired.. :) but somehow deep inside I'm happy cuz today was a good day.

bye Blog.


PS...

1st : To you... you that have been around my mind, my heart, my life for about a year and twenty-three days. Thanx for an amazing friendship, thanx for being such a great person. I love you a lot and I always will. I hope you get the best of things cuz you deserve it, you just need to get straight on them things you want. (cow)-ah!

2nd : To you... I know you read this sometimes, so this is why I'm posting this few words in here. You're someone great, you're beautiful and smart, so easy to talk, so easy to love. I'm sorry for everything I did that broke you. I'm sorry for turning your life into such a mess, and I know you just can't get it now, but I think it's better this way. Although you feel like I'm gone, I'm not... I'm just watching your sleep - Try not to drool -_-"

3th: Yeah, something happened. But I've made mistakes and I've learned from them. Lesson number one: There are a few things you can't say in your blogspot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home