Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Two minutes hate!!!

I hate when days turn into bunch of things you want to do, but you end up doing nothing. Today I woke up at 9:20 I had breakfast and took a shower. In the meanwhile Kathy came to my house... so when I got out of the shower she was sitting there like a gift :). So beautiful, so perfect, so like always :):):)<3.

I went to this police station trying to get a document. It's so amazing how stupid and useless people can be, I didn't get the document shit solved, after hours of waiting. Then I was at school and I had this huge desire of empanadas, lots of "blah blah blah" and lots of "yakirish makirish" and at the end I didn't get any empanadas, I was so hungry that Artemis almost turned my body into a special assassin and ninja'ed everybody. Anyways, after my hunger crisis, I developed an urge of wanting to see AlexFerreira at 8Doors but on one wanted to go, so here I am having a fucking piece of living...

Yeah I know I complain about everything, and no, I don't cheese with my whine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home