Monday, January 31, 2005

About a faded past

Hello dear blog, I'm sorry for being so lost these past days, my screen got fucked up, but it's ok now, my dad got me a new one just today. Let's make a review of this weekend.

Friday I just don't remember what I did the whole day till it was 4:00 when I got to college to take this class "dibujo y diseƱo industrial" so far that's my favorite subject this semester. On the night I went to the movies with my japanesse friend and Karla and We saw "The Incredibles", that movie simply rocks... is awesome. Then I took a ride with Amaury and that was it, I got home at 3:something.

Saturday I was like boredsadsuicidalcrazy the whole day. I got up fucking 8:00 in the morning cuz I had this basketball team practice, I did it well, that was what the coach said. He told me about the PuertoRico trip. At 3:30 I went to my guitar class, new interesting class by the way. I got home and my brother was helluva me about going to play some basketball. On the night I went out with ChungGuys, pretty funny as hell. A really nice night. I know it was a nice day I mean everything went ok and all but I was just like I said.

Sunday, everything the same as before, just a last semester sunday day if u know what I mean. I got up early, had lunch with my familly and then we went to Lala's and studied a bit of calculus or well we pretended cuz we were all over the game hahahaha. I have this talk with my japanesse friend I don't really know what she's meaning, or maybe I do but I just don't face it. Pam said the same today, I mean she said the same as my japanesse friend said... but blah! Things will get better or maybe not, but anyways things will get.


Ps...
The more I see YOU... the less I see US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home