Thursday, February 10, 2005

A night before Thursday

Hi blog, how have u been?
Me?... There's nothing much to say. My day was pretty normal, just but the fact that I went to a Tv show recording in the one MainArtery was about to performe. Everything else, just routine. The after-college-night-thing was nice, Empanadas and some friends. Now I'm here.

I don't know what to say, I mean, today I did everything. My day wasn't tight at all - in fact it was alright, but I had this bad feeling. I don't know how to call it. I was like sadsuicidalsomething. I know I laugh and shit and I talk and that, but is not what it should be, it's not me in the inside. Sometimes I just feel like Kathy, like swallowing every taste of unhappyness, deep throathing each piece of glass while they just hurt my throat. I feel I can't hold myself any longer and I just wish I could end it. Everything's ok and all of a sudden I just get critical, all of a sudden I'm not ME.

...Steps ascend to a loaded gun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

A Bird cant always fly in a perfect wheater..but it´ll always be a sunshine to see

12:57 AM  
Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

so finally u realized yr so not the same...

2:08 AM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

Yeah, but I've known this beforer. I'm the same yours, but I'm not the same mine. So I'm still against your theory.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home