Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Think it before walk through the door out.

Hey Blog! OK, OK, OK don't do that face... ohhh pleasse baby, yeah I know I've been gone, no no no stop with the lip thing honey... please :(

Sunday I spent the whole day doing calculus with Paul, then on the night I went to eat HotDogs with Amaury and Gab - Thanx sweety. I got back home and I started with this huge project I had, but I went to bed early anyways. Now yesterday - It was monday - The day was pissed as hell, first I woke up early, I did lot of homework, then I fought with Lala - Yeah I know I was pretty sad about that - We saw each other and we didn't even talk, Then I got this Calculus test and I did ok - At first I was complainning about I did everything wrong, but now I got my mind onearthed I know I wasn't that bad - After the test it was time for the most bored-as-hell class ever. I got home and it was terrible, again on the same project, and the same shit and the same class thing and the same sleeping late cuz of the same project - GRRR!!!!!!.

Today I woke up early, I did all my homework, I didn't eat because I didn't have time to. Between projects and drawings... I barely took a bath. I was pissed off cuz of the fact that I had to get those projects done due 4:00 o'clock. But when I got to the Lab the idiot-bitch-teacher said that she will extend time due thuursday. It was a bad thing, but at least I got time to finish the drawings. Then the "Dibujo y DiseƱo" class was nice. I fixed things up with Lala, I gave her a lot of hugs - hahahaha!! - and nahhh things were pretty well today.

"Boys speak foreighn language and girls go like doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo (8) !!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home