Friday, February 11, 2005

My wings being burned.

Today is been a bad day, well nothing bad happened actually but It's been like nonhandleable. All my days have been that way the last weeks, but today I feel myself like loosing it.

I woke up late, I went to Amaury's and did some things from school. I went to my "Vida Cristiana" class - yeah it sucked but at least I got the teacher confused one or twice. Then I got this "Seguridad Industrial" class, and it was totally blah. I saw Paloma today, she just doesn't talk to me anymore - blame it on Lia or blame it on me? - I don't really care.

I had this talk with Paul, I just don't know, I'm not a kid who uses to drop out and I know that shit will end my times. Maybe I'll end up being another grade A working in some shit I dislike. I'm just afraid of things I can hold and behaving like I can't. But I hope this all be just cause of the mood.

Now I'm going to 8Doors to see if I can clean up my mind. Wish me luck.


Ps...
Happy bday Daryl. :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home