Sunday, February 13, 2005

People never talk like that anymore.

Today was such a good day. I didn't go to the team practice cuz I went shopping with my mom. Then I went to my guitar class - Yeah it was great - I came back here and had this bad moment with my mom, but it's ok I love her anyways. My bro bought me a new pyramids belt and a tshirt - How lovable :).

Like at 7:00 I went ot this Metal show, Epsilon rocked, Altus was nice but the sound didn't help at all. I ate Chinesse with the guys - Finally, Jimmy had the terriffic idea - it was yummy. Then we went to Cinamon to Pamz bday - Yeah thanx, I see how important I am right now - it wasn't ok, I mean I saw her and hugged her and all but I dunno it was weirddo, but if this is how she wants it, I'ma make her happy. After like one hour trying to find what to do, we went to "el Drake" :P. I met this girl from Chile - Pure metal girlie - and this other girl that I've seen like tones of times but didn't knew her personally -Yeah she's pretty and all. Then we went to the park - Some nice talking.

I'm getting to understand that weekdays are my fucked up days. This weekend has been nice :). Now I'm home, I'm sleepy and buh bye!! :P


Ps...
"hey!!!! wassup wassup wassup!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

era justo romper con la racha, no????

donde queda el drake?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

Yeah, era justo, maybe if I'd had a couple more of those days I'd suicide or something.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home