Saturday, February 12, 2005

Your scent's all over my skin like fingertips.

Hello blog!!!!
Well the whole today as an everything was nice, I mean the morning was blah, the afternoon was ok, and the night I just loved it. I went to the movies with my japanesse friend, we saw "National treasure", the movie is cool. There'd have been a long time that I didn't smile from the heart like tonite, it's like she is the perfect person in giving me back my life. After movies I went to 8Doors, but it was blah, then I went to the park and it was even blaher... so I decided to go home. Here I am tired, happy, smiling, and thinking about I have to get up early as hell. Talk to u later... :*


Ps...
Happy bday Pamie :* I know we've been really weird the last month, but I want u to know that I think u deserve the best u can have. I want u to be happy and I hope u get happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home