Monday, February 14, 2005

Front a Wide Screen.

Hi blog, how have u been since last nite? ...Me? I've been ok, my uncle, Khayla and my granny came today - Familly meal. Then Paul came and we studied a bit of Science, pretty bored shit by the way. But whatever that was my whole afternoon. Then I practiced some guitar and talked with my japanesse friend a couple of mins. I wrote this testimonial on Kathy's hi5, I don't know it was straight from the heart, so straight that after I wrote it I didn't remember what I wrote, and when I read it I was holly surprised about what I said :). Now I'm watching the Grammy's Usher is on... Greenday rocked everybody's face and here is the best for me...

Alicia Keys is awesome.

I love u blog! :) Happy Valentine's day :*

Ps...
I love u for thousand years and even more. I'd crave my past and future collecting minutes and seconds just to spend them with u... U're great, weather if u're a little bit crazy (L).

Sound of Japanesse speaking: "Aish te ru."

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Cuadros said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

Yeah Greenday se paso full... hehe Happy Valentine's day for u too new friend.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home