Friday, February 18, 2005

...lifeperversions.

This morning I woke up at 10:30, and I don't even know how I did it. I was helluva tired, sleepy and well sleeping, but at the end my fatherly instinct got me up bed. I gave Monalisa, her milk and then I was right up inside books - "Vida Cristiana" sux. At 1:20 I went to my school just to visit Leah, cuz I had lot of time without seeing her. Then I got back home, studied a little more and had meal.

I went to college at 4:00 and did the exam, freaking easy exam by the way. I had two free hours, so the guys drank a couple of beers - I sitted and watched. After that I got this class "Seguridad Industrial" - Grrrr!! hell I was mad. The teacher keeps on letting homeworks and more homeworks. I got home near 10:00, had dinner and then talked to my japanesse friend till something near 1:00. Now the pillows fulfill my eyes so I'm off to sleep baby, :* for u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home