Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Grey blue day...

Today is being a rollingcoaster of emotions, I mean the whole day submited to this tornado of feelings.

First I went to my school, I mean not college but my school, they had this activity for Valentine's day, lot of hugs and kisses, lots of ego feeding - hahaha I'm like a hero. Then I got home and Jose came to borrow my guitar, and puff my guitar's neck was broken, I mean can u imagine it, I used it last nite, I packed it well and today it was broken. That shit took the sadnessangrynessimpotence out of me and made it my day. My college day was awfull so unending and suicidal - Yeah I do think it was because of my guitar. When I got home I was acting vague so senseless and blah, but then all of a sudden I recieved this call from Karla that told me to go out to the parking lot... there was my Japanesse friend with a box and inside the box there was my new cat (Monalisa)... that made me happy.

I talked to Patty today, man that was weird, was like taking my heart out of me and making it talk and I know she did just the same. Those things she said I know it is hard for her to say them, and hard for me to hear them. But what can we do except of facing the truth and try to make up a new world for each. Sometimes I just don't know how to handle the situations... it's like wanting to forget but not forgetting at all.

Bye Blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

A Brand New Cat and a meeting with the past

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home