Sunday, February 20, 2005

Mr. Gauss, it wasn't a plassure to meet You.

Hey wassup dear blog. I'm sorry I dind't post anything yesterday, but I was holly busy, I mean Paul spent the whole day here studying and shit... then at 3:00 I went to my guitar class, after that we went to the library and at the end we got back home just to keep eye on books.

The night wasn't ok at first, I mean besides the NBA-AllStar Weekend - DAMN!!! Steve Nash and that other guy ran out of mind with that show, pretty nice. I was like "just gimme something place to go", Amaury came by my house and picked me up, Gaby was totally wasted, she wasn't drunk but she was sadsuicidal or something - I hope she'll be better now. We took her home and then we met some friends out ther on a gas station. Pretty funny night - I was specting to see u but like u know I wasn't driving. I got home at 3:40 and met bed at 4:00 just to be awake at 7:00 - Yeah fatherly instincts... I've been studying the whole day, I ate at "La Carbonara" and I dunno... I'm waiting for the All-Star Game to see my baby Kobe playing :). Talk latter Blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

Prossima Volta, Domanda!
mai sai cosa puoi ascoltare come riposta!
Ciao, Cafe!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

io so che io ho potrei domandato mai boh quello istante. :*

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home