Thursday, February 24, 2005

A day inside a stuffed animal.

My day started at 3:46 AM when Monalisa started to growl like a monster, I woke up and drove her back to sleep. At 8:00 I woke up again cause of the same thing, this time I fed her and put her back to sleep. Something near 11:00 I went to George's to copy some videos, I spent like an hour, talked so much shit and didn't copied anything because his CdR messed the Cd up. Paul came home and we tried out Calculus, just to see what it'll happen :P.

We went to college, and I have to be honest I don't know how I could hold on six hours without falling asleep. After that we ate Empanadas and have some funny talking there, I think today was good after all. I came home and praticed some guitars - Gina is doing it well. Now I'm having this piece of writting and drinking some coke. I'm off now... love u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home